ASHLAND, MA – Nyacol® Nano Technologies, Inc. is pleased to introduce Ce80/10, which is a next generation cerium oxide replacing its predecessor NYACOL DP6279.
NYACOL Ce80/10 is an 80 nm colloidal cerium oxide dispersion that can be used as an abrasive for STI and ILD CMP processes and for precision polishing of glass and quartz. The product can be used as an additive in environmental catalysts, as it demonstrates excellent retention of surface area over a wide temperature range.
Please contact NYACOL to request a sample or with questions regarding its use in your specific application.
The K Show is just around the corner and is the most important international exhibition with visitors and participants from over 108 countries. It is designed for manufacturers specializing in:
- extruded plastic film, pipe, profile and tube
- polymer sheet
- calendered rubber products
- cast and extruded polymer films
This will be NYACOL’s first time exhibiting, and we are proud to be a co-exhibitor with the NRC Group. NYACOL specializes in submicron-sized inorganic high performance additives that find use in a variety of applications including:
- halogen and halogen-free flame retardant systems
- intumescent FR systems
- thermoplastic and thermoset resin systems
- foam applications
- laser marking
- bottle blowing, molding and thermoforming
- UV/IR Absorption and UV/IR Blocking
- high performance antiblocking
- PE and PP films
Come visit us in booth 8bH29 from October 24 – 26, 2016.