Ashland, MA – NYACOL® Nano Technologies, Inc. is excited to co-exhibit at the ECS 2017 with Nordmann, Rassmann GmbH, on April 4-6, 2017 at the Exhibition Center, 90471, Nuremberg, Germany. With over 1,000 exhibitors from 107 countries the show is sure to be exciting, informative and memorable.
NYACOL is a privately held, specialty chemicals company focused on the development and manufacture of primarily sub-200 nm metal oxide nanoparticles as colloidal dispersions, powders and polymer concentrates. Founded in 1969, all company operations are conducted in Massachusetts, USA. NYACOL is ISO 9001:2008 certified.
NYACOL manufactures a host of highly functional, nanoscale solutions for a range of applications which include:
• halogen and halogen-free flame retardant systems
• intumescent FR systems
• antiblock coatings for films
• highly transparent UV absorbing films and coatings
• highly transparent IR absorbing films and coatings
• high performance clear fast reheat additives for PET, PE and PE bottles and thermoforming
• Hhighly transparent antiblocking additives for polymer films
• additives for abrasion resistant coatings
We are ready to meet you, discuss opportunities and help you understand how our materials can help support your business needs. Please come visit us in Hall 4, Stand 4-640.